Five Fresh Looks to Add Color to Your Home
Shop Our Chattanooga Furniture Warehouse For New Colorful Pieces
Color is capable of so much more than creating a pretty home. Color can inspire creativity, it can boost your mood and it can even give you a fresh perspective on design. It’s a total game changer. When you inject color into a neutral space it comes to life with new energy. If you’re craving more color in your home then be adventurous and try something new. Color your world with these fresh looks in interior design.
- Simple prints add a splash of color. They don’t have to be over the top to have a dramatic impact. Watercolor florals, when matted in white and framed in black, are sophisticated and charming.
- For the adventurous, take a classic look and give it a modern twist. Bright coral gives a classic style new life. When using color with vintage or antique styles go bright and bold for a modern look.
- Wake up surrounded in color with a fearless color combo. Orange and pink come together to create a cheerful vibe, ensuring you will wake with a smile. Let all that color pop against a crisp white duvet.
- Adding color underfoot will bring personality to the whole space. A rug that is bursting with rich color and a complex pattern is a tasteful way to take on bright hues.
- Add a single flash of color to a room with a bold hue. A modern chest is far more interesting in rich navy blue. Placed in an entry, it will make an unforgettable impression on your guests.
If you want to incorporate more color and fresh looks into your home then meet with one of our designers. We specialize in creating custom designed spaces with you in mind. Don’t shy away from color. Embrace it! Call or visit our showroom to schedule a consultation.